Work with Jen E Miller & Associates on a Friday in June or August – and YOU pick the fee.
Yes, you read that right. YOU determine the price. No haggling or negotiation.
For one hour, a few hours, half the day, or all day. It’s your choice.
What value could I bring to your organization?
What topic(s) would be of benefit to you and your sales team?
What can we do together?
Bringing in a new and fresh outside voice can motivate and inspire your sales team in ways you never imagined.
How can we spend our summer Fridays together? Just a few ideas to get the ball rolling.
- Webinar on sales related topic we agree together – some of my favorites include:
- LinkedIn 101
- Power of Networking
- Power of Prospecting
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- 1:1 Sales Leadership Discussions or Coaching
- 1:1 Sales Performance Coaching
- Group Sales Leadership Discussions
- Group training on sales related skill(s) agreed together
- Group activity on sales related skill(s) agreed together
- Anything else we agree together that would be impactful to you and your team
Summer Fridays – Let’s Get Started
I’m in start up mode. After more than 25 years in corporate sales, sales effectiveness, and sales leadership development roles, I’ve launching my own sales enablement firm. I want a variety of clients early in this journey. Won’t you be one of them?!
Simply email me or send a calendar invite to hold the day you want.
Many of us are well-versed in pricing for sales performance coaching, sales leadership coaching, sales training, and keynote speaking fees. I’ll assume if you know I’m giving my very best to you and your team, you will compensate me fairly. I have worked with hundreds, if not thousands, of sales professionals over the years, and they have confirmed over and over that I add significant value.
If you have no clue what services like these cost, I’ll transparently share in our initial discussion. It’s a wide range, but my data points are accurate and from post-pandemic research. There’s a huge difference between wanting me to guest speak at a sales meeting and asking me to develop custom 1/2 day training. I will honestly tell you how much time I anticipate putting into the work you would like to do together.
Summer Fridays – A Few More Details
- Dates currently available 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23, 8/4, 8/11, and 8/25
- I’ll hold a date for you in pencil as soon as you express interest
- The date will be firm once a Statement of Work is signed by both of us
- One Friday per client at pick your own fee
- Assume all work will be virtual (phone or video), unless otherwise agreed
- If video meeting(s) scheduled, please be willing and able to provide a coordinator and links for the meeting(s)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
(Photo credit Charlota Blunarova)